Kim Heng Marine & Oilfield Pte Ltd (“Kim Heng”) can mobilize and deploy resources at short notification for any emergency responses or salvage operations, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We have International Maritime Organisation (“IMO”) Oil Spill Management certified trained personnel, qualified to provide the best professional services.
Kim Heng is fully equipped for any situation. Operating from our two waterfront shipyards, we have a fleet of marine and onshore equipment, comprising of tugs and barges, crane barges and heavylift cranes ranging from 150 to 550 tons.
Kim Heng provides the following services:
- Oil Spill Management (IMO Tier 1 to IMO Tier 3 Certified)
- Emergency Salvage Response
- Cargo Recovery
- Oil Spill Response & Pollution Control
- Towage & Anchor Handling
- Underwater Services, including Seabed Surveys
- Wreck Removal, Slug Disposal & Tank Cleaning