Kim Heng offers offshore windfarm solutions through its own fleet of vessels, shipyards, and offshore construction assets.
A renowned offshore marine service contractor who specialises in support works for Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (“EPIC”) companies, Kim Heng is backed by extensive track records with leading offshore windfarm developer and marine contractors through its wide offering of diversified services catering to the upstream Offshore Wind Farm (“OWF”) industry.
1. HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILLING AND SUBMARINE CABLE INSTALLATION
HDD entails the implementation of a dirigible, trenchless technique and design for the installation of underground cables and pipelines.
Kim Heng being an experienced turnkey HDD contractor, is capable to undertake the seamless integration of Front End Engineering Design (“FEED”) and Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction (“EPIC”) by offering a one stop solution on land fall projects such as installation cable protector conduit connecting land to sea beneath revetment, breakwater etc. up to the substations and foundations.
As owner and operator of land drilling rigs and cable laying marine assets, Kim Heng can ensure high-level operational efficiency of the entire project for a timely project completion.
- Experienced Turnkey HDD Contractor Capable of Undertaking Seamless Integration of FEED and EPC Connecting Land to Sea Beneath Revetment, Breakwater etc.
- Subsea Marine Cable Installation
- Provision of Cable Laying Vessel for Export Cable Installation
2. SHIPBUILDING & ENGINEERING
With extensive track records in complex shipbuilding projects, Kim Heng can provide self-constructed, local flagged and operated Crew Transfer Vessels (“CTV”) equipped with Walk-to-Work (“W2W”) gangways and aluminium pilot boats. The vessels are in full compliance with Maritime Labour Convention (“MLC”) 2006, and are of high quality and high performance used mainly to transport Global Wind Organization (“GWO”) trained service engineers, technicians and other personnel to and fro sites on a daily basis to service offshore wind turbine operation and can also perform security watch and undertake other multi-purpose roles.
- Newbuild Crew Transfer Vessels (“CTV”)
- Newbuild Non-Chinese Built Ballastable Barges
- Newbuild Aluminium Pilot Boat
3. MARINE TOWAGES & TRANSPORTATION
Kim Heng’s fabrication shipyards are blessed with private seafronts, which makes it convenient for any lift off or load out and float off Self-Propelled Modular Transporter ("SPMT") operations at any time of the day for heavy and large steel structures, foundations and substations. Kim Heng being the owner and operator of a fleet of 50 offshore support vessels, charters out to support submarine cable lay, marine transportation, heavy lifting & installation and long distance towages.
- Provision of Anchor Handling Tug Supply (“AHTS”) and Multi-Purpose Support Vessel (“MPSV”)
- Provision of Crew Transfer Vessels (“CTV”)
- Provision of Offshore Ballastable Barges (80FT – 400FT)
- Provision of Heavy Lifting Crane Barges (280MT – 550MT)
4. PRE-ASSEMBLY OF OFFSHORE WIND FARM STRUCTURES AND MODULES
Upon confirmation on the types of foundations to be used at sites by the developer, Kim Heng can undertake the full turnkey construction project in our very own fabrication shipyards which are equipped with modern construction facilities and machineries to fabricate customized large steel structures and equipment. Kim Heng can further leverage from our track records and expertise in constructing and delivering high Quality Assurance/Quality Control (“QAQC”) standards of offshore oil & gas modules and foundations by providing support and offering solutions for different offshore renewables foundations; Floating, Monopile, Tripod, Jacket and Gravity etc. and substations.
- Fabrication of Grillages and Cribbing
- Pre-assembly of Turbine Components; Pin Piles, Foundation Jackets and Substations