Owner & Operator of Vessels & construction eqipment
As Owner & Operator of a fleet of vessels & construction equipment with 2 waterfront facilities, KIM HENG has been continually providing comprehensive marine logistics support to dredging conglomerates such as Jan De Nul, Boskalis, Van Oord, Hyundai
Engineering, Bam International, etc.
Kim Heng provides tugs and barges for aggregates loading and discharge, towage of pipelines, transfer load and discharge from dredger with staging crane barges with grabs, wheel loaders, and excavators, both at the port and out-port location of sites.
Sentosa Broad Walk
- Charter of marine vessels which consist of crane barges with operators, flat top service & storage barges and tug boats with crews
- Mobilization and demobilization of vessels to and from owner’s yard and designated location on site based on Main-Contractor’s schedule of work
Marine Civil Works (HDD) - An landfall in Singapore
- Spud in and Adjust Rig vice
- Pilot hole Drilling and Make Up Casing
- Grouting and Installing Subsea Tail
- Retrieve BHA
Aggregate Rock Transfer - Jan De Nul
- Provision Of Crawler Crane Barge With Grabs , Staging Barge With Wheel Loaders And Excavators Shuttling Barges For Transfer
Installation of fenders for LNG Q-flex vessels Qatar
- Installation of Breasting Dolphins and RTK positioning system in crane for accurate underwater installations
- Rock Placing with 275-Ton Crane
- Slope Trimming with Rock Grab
- Rock Supply, Loading on Cargo Barge and Offloading with Grab
- Fender And Breasting Dolphin Installation
Contact us for more information
Kim Heng Business
Offshore Renewable Construction
HDD entails the implementation of a dirigible, trenchless technique and design for the installation of underground cables and pipelines. Kim Heng being an experience turnkey HDD contractor, is capable to undertake the seamless integration of Front End Engineering Design (FEED) by offering a one stop solution on outfall projects.
Upon confirmation on the types of foundations to be used at site, Kim Heng can undertake the full turnkey construction project in our very own fabrication shipyards which are equipped with modern construction facilities and machineries to fabricate customized large steel structures and equipment.
Shipbuilding & Engineering
As part of a good maintenance program throughout the entire project lifespan, Kim Heng can provide self-constructed, locally flagged and operated CTV vessels and offshore support vessels equipped with walk to work gangway to ferry GWO-trained service engineers and technicians to service offshore wind turbine operation.
Offshore Chartering, Towage & Transportation
Our long term strategy is to enhance our competitiveness & capabilities to own and operate a comprehensive fleet of AHTS, AHT, Tugs & Barges and Fast Crafts to provide anchor handling operation and other support services for your offshore operation needs.
Offshore Oilfield Services
With over 50 years of marine & offshore experience, Kim Heng has been a trusted partner in the provision of port agency services, rig towage & mobilization, rig repair, steel structure fabrication and maintenance of rig drilling tubulars & equipment.