OWNER & Operator of MarinE & Offshore Support Vessels
Marine and Port Agency Services
With over 50 years of marine & offshore experience, 2 shipyards, 40 offshore vessels, tugs & crane barges and a team of 400 people, Kim Heng has been a trusted partner in the provision of port agency services, rig towage & mobilization, rig repair, steel structure fabrication and maintenance of rig drilling tubulars & equipment.
Arrival / Departure Planning
- Port Harbour Towage & Pilotage
- Inward / Outward Immigration Clearance
- Crew Change; Sign On/Off Services
- Travel and Hotel Arrangement
- Letter of Guarantee, Visa and Work Pass Exemption Application
- Planning of Rig Moves
- Vessel Escort & Safety Tugs
- Bunker & Fresh Water Supply
- Freight Forwarding
- Inventory & Warehousing Facilities
- Project Cargo Handling
- Launch Services / Heli-Charter
- Off Port Limit Calls
- Ship’s Supply
Offshore Rig Services
- Mooring System Installation & Removal
- Heavy Lifting & Installation of Flare Tip Package to Derrick Top
- BOP & LMRP Stack Installation & Removal
- Thruster Removal & Installation
- Riser Maintenance & Refurbishment
- Fabrication of Steel Rig Structures
- Crane Boom Repair
Scrubber Fabrication for Keppel
Dynamac-Module Fabrication & Erection
Pack Racks Fabrication for SCM
Hwang Chang no 33 - 500m3 Hopper barge (New Build)
Wild Well Control Fabrication of Valve and Spool Skid
Repair, modification, new high pressure piping fab & install for Maersk Deliverer
Liz F - Propeller Repair and Shore Supply
PV DRILLING II - Repair and Refurbishment
Noble Viking Thruster Overhaul
Specialise Offshore Chartering & Marine Support
- Owner and operator of 18 OSVs up to 12000 BHP with DP2
& anchor handling capabilities
- Towing / Salvage Tugs
- Offshore Turnkey Project Services
- Marine & Offshore Support Operations
- FPSO / FSO Support Services
Barging And Station Towing Operation
- Bridgewater 131 performing barging operation at Angsi Field, Malaysia for Hibiscus
Towage Operation (Accommodation Barge)
- Mazu 60 is towing AWB Barge from Batam to Bintulu for MMHE, Petronas
Towage Operation (Jack-up)
- Bridgewater 161 is towing PVD 6 rig from Singapore to Indonesian water
Towage Operation (Fpso)
- Bridgewater 168 is towing FPSO from Thailand to Chittagong
Zale Offshore Response is a fully owned subsidiary of Kim Heng Limited. It provides Commercial Diving, Oil Spill Response Management, & Marine Salvage services. With marine equipment, vessels and offshore lifting support from Kim Heng, Zale is equipped for marine emergency requirement in the region 24/7. For more information, please visit Zale Offshore Response at www.zaleoffshore.com.sg.
Mazu Subsea Pte Ltd specialises in operating Remotely Operated Vehicles-(ROVs) Survey & Positioning equipment for the offshore renewables and oil & gas industries.
We provide our customers with turnkey equipment solutions that are both innovative and cost-effective.
Mazu Subsea is also involved in Horizontal Directional Drilling – HDD in the FEED & EPC Stage.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oil Spill near Pulau Ubin
- Procurement of Oil Spill Equipment
- Provision of Land Transport, Manpower and Offshore Utility Vessel
- Provision of Oil Spill Response Management (Our personnel are
IMO Level 1 – 3 certified)
- Provision of Waste Disposal Services
- Refloat and regain buoyancy for partially sunk barge
- Inspect, recover fully capsized barge and transportation for scraping
- Retrieve sunken craft positioned at East Jurong Channel
- Recover two partially sunken containers, positioned at Eastern Petroleum Anchorage
Removal of Anchor Chain Entanglement
- Inspection, removal and recovery of the entangled anchor chains at Eastern Holding Anchorage
Repositioning, inspection & Installation of Mooring Buoys
- Inspection, removal, repositioning and installation of the new mooring buoys at Selat Pauh Anchorage
Contact us for more information
Kim Heng Business
Offshore Renewable Construction
HDD entails the implementation of a dirigible, trenchless technique and design for the installation of underground cables and pipelines. Kim Heng being an experience turnkey HDD contractor, is capable to undertake the seamless integration of Front End Engineering Design (FEED) by offering a one stop solution on outfall projects.
Upon confirmation on the types of foundations to be used at site, Kim Heng can undertake the full turnkey construction project in our very own fabrication shipyards which are equipped with modern construction facilities and machineries to fabricate customized large steel structures and equipment.
Shipbuilding & Engineering
As part of a good maintenance program throughout the entire project lifespan, Kim Heng can provide self-constructed, locally flagged and operated CTV vessels and offshore support vessels equipped with walk to work gangway to ferry GWO-trained service engineers and technicians to service offshore wind turbine operation.
Offshore Chartering, Towage & Transportation
Our long term strategy is to enhance our competitiveness & capabilities to own and operate a comprehensive fleet of AHTS, AHT, Tugs & Barges and Fast Crafts to provide anchor handling operation and other support services for your offshore operation needs.
Offshore Oilfield Services
With over 50 years of marine & offshore experience, Kim Heng has been a trusted partner in the provision of port agency services, rig towage & mobilization, rig repair, steel structure fabrication and maintenance of rig drilling tubulars & equipment.